Sales Manager / Sales Staff (m/f/d)
Our Plastics Team is looking for a new colleague as of the next possible date.
- International Sales and Marketing of various commodity/industrial materials, used for consumer package, agriculture, logistics, automotive, and electronics sectors
- Contact person for sales topics of our international existing customers and at the same time you participate in the development of new customers and markets
- Enhance customer relationship marketing to key accounts within assigned territory
- Prepare presentations, offers, and negotiate with customers
- Supervise delivery and stock operations to ensure availability of sufficient sales volume
- Credit line managements for accounts as well as support Backoffice for payment collection, if necessary
- Acquire key information (sales forecasts, material needs, market trends, and competitor information) from customers and share within the team to strengthen company position and create synergy effects
- You have the chance to start your career with an international chemical trading company.
- You will work in an intercultural working environment
- Performance-related remuneration is a matter of course for us
- Christmas bonus and holiday payment
- Company pension plan
- Anniversary bonus
- Birth and wedding payments
- 30 days’ vacation entitlement
- In addition, we offer very good social benefits: shopping card, luncheon vouchers, commuting allowance and capital-forming payments
- flexible working hours in the form of flextime
- Company events
- Training courses
IVICT Europe GmbH, located in Düsseldorf, is a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Corporation, a globally acting company with 90 overseas offices worldwide. The key business of IVICT Europe GmbH is the chemical trading in European regions.
Our corporate culture is characterized by clear goals, professional cooperation, and a high degree of internationality, in which everyone makes their contribution to success.