Sales Account Executive (m/w/d)- SaaS DACH
As an Account Executive for the DACH region, you will need to create and own outbound strategies with Partnerships, Marketing, and Sales Development Representatives to execute against targets.
This role can be based in one of our German offices (Berlin).
What you'll be doing
- Become an expert on employee communication and engagement strategies
- Close new business and drive revenue at or above quota level
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Staffbase
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders
- Manage and control complex sales cycles and leverage necessary resources
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Customer Success teams
- Bring your strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to